Students from any university, subject to admission to the MEQ or MEESE, can opt for the award in accordance with the selection criteria specified in the Statement of verification request for official University masters titles: UNIVERSIDAD ROVIRA I VIRGILI, denomination of Official Title: University Masters in Chemical Engineering and Master's Degree in Environmental Engineering and Energy Sustainability ; Implementation Course: 2020-2021, as long as additional training courses do not exceed 30 ECTS.
The candidates must have handed in the documentation within the stipulated period. DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS until May 4th 2020. This documentation will contain:
- Application duly filled in and including the prioritised list, according to your preference, of the companies that participate in the WE.
- Documentation for candidate assessment:
- Academic record.
- Full CV (maximum 2 pages)
- Confidential letter of reference about the student (two) in which the following criteria must be explicitly stated:
- Time you have known the applicant
- Circumstances under which you know the applicant
- Ranking of the applicant with regards to the students you have taught during your academic career: top ... %
- Ranking of the student with regards to the current cohort: top ...%
- Comments about the applicant's academic/professional potential, skills, relevant personal qualities, reasons for the suitability of the applicant for the masters applied for, etc.
- Contact data, signature and date
The Company make a short description of the type of project it can offer and also the professional profile and future of the company, which will be made public in the WE website so that the student can make his/her prioritized list of preferences.
Student has to be available for interviews from May 11th until June 30th of 2020. Publication of awards will be July 6th.
The Jury will be made up of a panel of ETSEQ assessors, designated by the director or person that he/she delegates, and by a panel of members designated by the Company. The ETSEQ panel will choose the winner from the documentation presented by the candidate, the applicant’s priority list and the priorities made by the Company's panel through interviews and/or other tests.
The winning candidate will be chosen mainly taking into account:
- The applicant's technical capacity.
- The applicant's social skills
- The applicant's motivation and suitability for the Company's professional profile.
5. MONETARY PRIZE:
The winner of the ETSEQ-Company Work Experience Award will receive an amount equal to the MEQ enrolment fee and an accreditation diploma. The Company will monitor the student during the academic course. If this follow-up is positive, it will accept the student to carry out external work practice and the Final Master's Thesis in the Company during the second course.